Steps to Booking Your Appointment Online:
- Click on “Book Appointment” button above.
- Once the provider portal has opened on a new tab, click on “Request Appointment” in the top right hand corner
- Find a time & date you would like to come see us
- Input personal details (name, date of birth, email, etc.)
- Indicate “Reason for Visit”
- If you are a Telehealth patient, please put “Telehealth Visit” in the “Reason for Visit” section along with the service that you are inquiring about
- In the “Insurance” section, please press “CASH”. We are an out-of-pocket clinic and do not accept insurance. Insurance may be used at pharmacies but, not for office visits. We accept cash, debit/credit cards, Venmo, or Zelle.
Once you have booked your appointment, a member of the Nu Life Medical Staff will contact you to confirm your appointment via text or call.
For any reason, if you are having trouble booking an appointment online, a member of our staff can help you! Just call or text your information (name, date of birth, etc) to 949-257-2315 and we will get back you on availabilities!